Bluff & Associates is skilled in representing Clients in a variety of administrative proceedings before various state boards and agencies from the initial license application process, administrative hearings, and appeals of adverse determinations. Guy W. Bluff has handled over 500 administrative hearings and appeals before the Arizona Registrar of Contractors and Office of Administrative Hearings.
- New Mexico Construction Industries Division
- Arizona Office of Administrative Hearings
- Arizona Registrar of Contractors
- Arizona Corporation Commission
- Arizona Board of Behavioral Health