The Firm represents Clients’ interests in bankruptcy litigation in both trial and appellate forums in various bankruptcy related matters. Whether a business creditor, business debtor, or an individual, our firm can provide representation in bankruptcy, insolvency, and non-bankruptcy work-outs.
- Representing Debtors (Chapter 7, 11 & 13)
- Representing Creditors (Chapter 7, 11, & 13)
- Bankruptcy Adversary Proceedings – Priority, Non-Dischargability, and Preference Actions
- Financial business reorganization
- Advise regarding non-bankruptcy and bankruptcy alternatives for debt relief