Business and Construction Attorneys
Licensed to practice in Arizona, California, and Colorado, Bluff & Associates provides excellent legal services to a broad range of national and local business entities, real estate developers, design professionals, suppliers, public entities, individuals, and the Construction Industry throughout the Southwestern United States. The firm’s attorneys possess extensive knowledge and experience and have practiced before more than 150 different courts and tribunals throughout the United States.
AAA Panel Member
Guy W. Bluff, Esq. has been a member of the American Arbitration Association since 1992 and has seen over __ cases. Not only has he decided cases in Arbitration, but he has also participated in over __ cases as an attorney.
Business and Corporate Law
Our firm handles a wide range of matters from the formation of privately owned Corporations, Limited Liability Companies, Nonprofit 501(c) Organizations, Business Partnerships, to business transactions and complex business disputes.
Visit Our Blog
We write regular blog posts on important developments in the legal world to help you stay up to date.
- UPDATE – Arizona Supreme Court Rescinds 21-Nov-2012 Administrative Order 2012-85
- Effective 21-Nov-2012, Lien Service Companies Are Not Authorized to Sign 20 Day Preliminary Notices or Mechanic Liens in Arizona
- Changes to California’s Mechanics Lien Law and Release and Waiver Forms (Eff. 7/1/2012)
- Arizona Prompt Pay Statutes – Private and Public Works Projects
- Attorneys’ Fees ARS §12-341.01; Rule 68 Sanctions; Berry v. 352 E Virginia LLC, 1 CA-CV 09-0630 (06-Oct-2011)
- Mechanic Liens – Scope of Lien; 20 Day Preliminary Notices; Completion Date; Lis Pendens– Fagerlie v. Markham Contracting (31-May-2011)
Here is what people are saying about us…
“Guy advised us on a recent business acquisition and continues to provide ongoing legal advice for our business. He is extremely talented and also great at explaining issues in a way you can understand. Highly recommend!”
“Guy Bluff is a well organized and very experienced construction attorney, and has been our local counsel for over 10 years.. Our mediation process moved seamlessly from arbitrator selection through the settlement process. Guy is very knowledgeable in construction law and has helped us through many different situations over the years.”
“Mr. Bluff handled my personal injury case after I was injured. During a stressful time, he made me feel comfortable that I chose the right person to represent me. His office staff was friendly and helpful and made it easy to communicate with Mr. Bluff and schedule time with him.”